HERE YOU CAN SEE INTERVIEWS I DID WITH WORLD-RENOWN EXPERTS RELATED TO MENTAL TOUGHNESS AND HIGH PERFORMANCE.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A WORLD CLASS ATHLETE (W/ ERIC VAN HARPEN)
In this interview, I speak with Eric van Harpen, former coach of Conchita Martinez, Patty Schnyder, Anna Kournikova, Andrea Petkovic, Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko, and Ana Ivanovic.
Amongst other things, Eric shares with us:
- What does it mean to be a fighter?
- The role of parents when raising future tennis stars.
- The importance of recovery.
- What it takes for an athlete to combine success with Happiness?
HOW TO BECOME ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST ATHLETES (W/JANKO TIPSAREVIĆ)
Janko Tipsarević is a former top ten player who was also the world’s best junior.
Amongst other things, Janko shares with us:
- What do top performers in almost any industry do differently from everyone else?
- Why do we so often fail to set goals for ourselves, even if it means living a life of mediocrity?
- What are the reasons that many of the world’s best junior players never make it on the professional tour?
- What are some of Janko's favorite high-performance habits both on- and off the tennis court?
- Three steps that help Janko recover from setbacks and disappointments.
PURSUING BIG DREAMS WITH UP- AND COMING TENNIS STAR (W/ NIKOLA KUHN)
Nicola Kuhn is an Austrian-born Spanish tennis player who was one of the top 5 juniors and now plays on the professional circuit. I predict, he will be one of the future stars of tennis.
Among other things, Nicola shares with us:
- What separates top juniors from successful professionals?
- How does he train on a day to day basis?
- Habits and rituals that help him perform at his best.
- How to stay motivated regardless of winning or losing?
THE INNER GAME OF TENNIS (W/ DR. MARK KOVACS)
Dr. Mark Kovacs is a high-performance expert and sports psychologist.
Among other things, Mark shares with us:
- How do we really push ourselves beyond what we think is our limit?
- What does the 10,000-hour rule mean and how does it links to deliberate practice?
- For world-class juniors who never become top professional players, where do they go wrong and what can people from other industries can learn about it.
- How to be proactive on mental toughness?
- Why do people choke in sports and in all areas of life?
- What can the entrepreneurs and business people learn from athletes?